When you are looking for a new home, we understand there are many factors besides just the home itself that go into making your decision of where to live. The make-up of your community, safety in your new neighborhood, crime in the general area, and school information are always a primary concern. Below we have provided several links for you to use to seek information:
Megan’s Law – On March 5, 2003 the United States Supreme Court ruled that information about potential predators may be publicly posted on the internet.
Sexual Offender Search Sites:
Neighborhood Crime Statistics Map:
• National Center for Education Statistics – to see the statistics of the schools near you.
• GreatSchools – to see school rankings
• School Digger – to see school grades and rankings compared to others in the state.
• Private School Review – to research private schools.
• South Carolina Department of Education – for the South Carolina Department of Education
Current Events and Things to do: